Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Part 246: BALLS!


Because you feel weird without balls on your chin.

Thanks, KAB.  Kind of.  Really, this just ruined my day.

I don't know how WITAT failed to post the car balls that have been plaguing highways long enough that Florida finally put down legislation banning them, but suffice to say this is not the first instance of "betesticling"  of inanimate objects that we've come across.

The weird thing about the two products is that I seriously doubt the people with car balls are the same folks running around with iPhone balls for the simple reason that I doubt anyone with car balls can afford an iPhone.


I don't know about you, but nothing in that photo screams "iPhone owner" to me.  And this means that there's not one but two groups of people out there that we now have to worry about avoiding because of their unnatural desire to put testicles on things. 

Michael Bey, I blame this on you.

2 comments:

  1. This gave me a good laugh at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? how? rednecks and hipsters are having kids? and this is the result? NO!

    ReplyDelete